Tammy leads our firm’s family law practice, having worked almost exclusively in family law in the Peterborough area for more than ten years. Tammy also applies her extensive litigation experience to employment & labour matters when her clients require it.
Tammy is very involved in local charitable organizations as well as the Peterborough Law Association.
To make an appointment with Tammy, please contact her assistant directly.
- Partner at LLF Lawyers LLP (2011 - present)
- Associate at LLF Lawyers LLP (2004 - 2011)
- Juris Doctor, University of Toronto (2003)
- Bachelor of Arts, Trent University (2000)
Professional Associations and Designations
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Peterborough Law Association
- Counsels in Canada's Privacy Legislation (PIPEDA) (2004)
- Peterborough Green-up - Executive Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Peterborough - Board Chair
- United Way of Peterborough and District - Board Member
- Joint Family Court and Community Liaison and Resource Committee - Member
- Past involvement with:
- Peterborough Law Association - Past President
- Peterborough Family Resource Centre - Vice Chair
- Flemingdon Community Centre
- Five Counties Children's Centre
- The Heart and Stroke Foundation