Tammy leads our firm’s family law practice, having worked almost exclusively in family law in the Peterborough area for more than fifteen years. Tammy brings extensive knowledge, compassion and dedication to her clients and works diligently to find timely and cost effective solutions through mediation, collaborative law and arbitration. However, when the need arises, Tammy has the skills and experience to vigorously represent her clients' best interests in a court of law.
Tammy is actively involved in several local charitable organizations.
To make an appointment with Tammy, please contact her assistant directly.
- Partner at LLF Lawyers LLP (2011 - present)
- Associate at LLF Lawyers LLP (2004 - 2011)
- Juris Doctor, University of Toronto (2003)
- Bachelor of Arts, Trent University (2000)
Professional Associations and Designations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Peterborough Law Association
Publication and Presentations
- "Social Host Liability", CPD course accredited by the Law Society of Upper Canada, 2016
- "Family Law Issues for the Family Business", presented at Kawartha Family Business Group, 2016
- Peterborough Green-up - Board Member and Chair
- Joint Family Court and Community Liaison and Resource Committee - Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Peterborough - Past Board Chair
- United Way of Peterborough and District - Past Board Member
- Peterborough Law Association - Past President
- Peterborough Family Resource Centre - Past Vice-Chair