Successful candidates for the following positions will:
- Work independently, accurately and efficiently on multiple files;
- Establish priority of assigned and required tasks and manage accordingly;
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Be proficient in Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook) and PCLaw software; and
- Multi-task and work well in a busy and growing practice.
FAMILY LAW CLERK
LLF LAWYERS LLP has an opportunity for an experienced Family Law Clerk.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following skill set:
- Experience in family law matters, with an understanding of the Family Law Rules;
- Strong interpersonal skills – comfortable communicating with clients and others (lawyers, court staff, process servers, etc.);
- Excellent organization/diarizing skills and superior document management skills;
- Experience preparing correspondence and initial drafts of court documents;
- Familiarity with DivorceMate, Amicus Attorney and current courthouse document management technology is an asset, but not a requirement at the hiring stage.
Please submit your resume and letter of application by 5:00 p.m Friday, June 30th, 2023, referencing the position, via email to Cindy Boyer at email@example.com.
REAL ESTATE CLERK
LLF LAWYERS LLP seeks a Real Estate Law Clerk to join our growing Peterborough team.
The ideal candidate will be able to handle commercial and residential real estate transactions from start to finish, including drafting documents and correspondence, billing and reporting. Experience working with builders and developers is an asset.
The successful candidate must have the following skill set:
- An ability to work independently, accurately and efficiently on multiple files simultaneously;
- Ability to discern priority of assigned tasks and to act accordingly;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in Office 365, Unity, Teraview/E-Reg and PCLaw;
- Experience in municipal law is an asset.
Please submit your resume and letter of application, referencing the position, via email to Cindy Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Applications treated confidentially. While we appreciate all applications, we can only contact those individuals selected for interview.
We are committed to providing accommodation for persons with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided as part of our hiring process (if accommodation is required, Applicants are requested to make their needs known in advance).