Successful candidates for posted postings will:
- Work independently, accurately and efficiently on multiple files;
- Establish priority of assigned and required tasks and manage accordingly;
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Be proficient in Office 365, PCLaw and Estate Administration software; and
- Multi-task and work well in a busy and growing practice.
REAL ESTATE CLERK
LLF LAWYERS LLP seeks a Real Estate Law Clerk to join our growing Peterborough team.
The ideal candidate will be able to handle commercial and residential real estate transactions from start to finish, including drafting documents and correspondence, billing and reporting. Experience working with builders and developers is an asset.
The successful candidate must have the following skill set:
- An ability to work independently, accurately and efficiently on multiple files simultaneously;
- Ability to discern priority of assigned tasks and to act accordingly;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in Office 365, Unity, Teraview/E-Reg and PCLaw;
- Experience in municipal law is an asset.
Please submit your resume and letter of application, referencing the position, via email to Cindy Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Applications treated confidentially. While we appreciate all applications, we can only contact those individuals selected for interview.
We are committed to providing accommodation for persons with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided as part of our hiring process (if accommodation is required, Applicants are requested to make their needs known in advance).