Phil leads our residential real estate practice, focusing on purchases, sales and mortgage financing for single-family residences, recreational properties, condominiums and multi-unit dwellings.
Phil’s practice also includes commercial real estate and development work, as well as mortgage enforcement on behalf of lenders.
To make an appointment with Phil, please contact one of his assistants directly.
- Partner at LLF Lawyers LLP (2005 - present)
- Associate at LLF Lawyers LLP (2000 - 2005)
- Juris Doctor, Queen's University (1998)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons), Queen's University (1995)
Professional Associations and Designations
- Arborough Games - Board Member
- Fairhaven Foundation - President
- Kawartha Rotary Club - Board Member and Committee Chair
- Youth Team Entrepreneurship Program - Mentorship and Loan Approval Committee for Community Opportunity and Innovation Network (COIN)
- Canadian Canoe Museum - Secretary
- Summer Youth Employment Program (organized by the GPAEDC) - Mentorship Committee
Publications and Presentations