Pete is a founding partner of LLF, and brings over 25 years of experience to the benefit of his clients. Pete’s practice focuses primarily on commercial real estate, where he provides advice on a wide range of matters, including subdivision and condominium developments, land use planning, commercial leases and joint ventures.
Pete is an active member in the Peterborough community, contributing significant time to community groups and charitable organizations
To make an appointment with Pete, please contact one of his assistants directly.
- Partner at LLF Lawyers LLP (1993 - present)
- Associate at Goodman and Carr (1989 - 1993)
- Bachelor of Laws, Queen's University (1987)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Western Ontario (1984)
Professional Associations and Designations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Peterborough Law Association
- James Birrell Neuroblastoma Cancer Research Fund, Advisory Board Member
- Kawartha Nordic Ski Club - Board Member
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre Foundation - Member of the Allied Professional Council
- Peterborough Musicfest - Former Board Member