Prior to joining LLF Lawyers, Mimi worked at a prominent Toronto family law firm where she assisted on cases at all levels of court in Ontario.
While in law school, Mimi gained experience working in the Child Abuse Unit at the Wayne County's Prosecutor's Office in Detroit, Michigan and at Community Legal Aid clinic in Windsor, Ontario.
Mimi's practice is focused on general litigation where she brings an energetic and empathetic approach to her clients' needs.
- Juris Doctor, University of Windsor Faculty of Law and University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Windsor, ON and Detroit, MI (2012 – 2015)
- Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice, The College of Law, London, UK (2009-2011)
- Masters of Arts (Honours) in Business Studies, University of Edinburg, UK (2004-2009)
- Associate, Articling Student, and Summer Student
Martha McCarthy & Company LLP, Toronto, ON (2012 – 2016)
- Case Worker
Community Legal Aid, Windsor, ON (2014-2015)
- Law Clerk
Wayne County Prosecutor's Office, Detroit, MI (2013)
- Havergal College Old Girls’ Association (2004 – Present)
- Canadian Association of Refugee Lawyers University of Windsor Chapter Vice-President of Operations (2013 – 2014)
- The Downtown Mission of Windsor – Volunteer (2012 – 2013)
- Asian Law Students’ Organization, University of Windsor – Member (2012 – 2015)
- Debating Society, College of Law London – Member (2009 – 2011)
- FTSE League, College of Law London – Team Member (2009 – 2010)
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- The Advocates’ Society