Mike commenced practising with Coros, Sproule & Usher and for a number of years has associated with Jim Jordan. Mike’s practice focuses primarily on family law, residential real estate as well as Wills and Powers of Attorney. He has considerable experience in these areas of law.
Mike has been an active member in the Peterborough community contributing time to community groups and charitable organizations.
To make an appointment with Mike, please contact one of his assistants directly specifically Cindy Prichard for Family Law, Wills and Powers of Attorney or Debbie Gates for residential real estate.
- Associate with Dwyer & Jordan from 1994 to 2015
- Partner with Usher, Dwyer, Whittington & Jordan from 1974 to 1994
- Associate with Coros, Sproule & Usher from 1971 to 1974
- Bachelor of Law at Osgoode Hall (1969)
- Bachelor of Arts at University of Western Ontario (1966)
Professional Associations and Designations
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Peterborough Law Association
- Hockey coach of All Saints United
- Soccer coach
- Family Counselling Board Member
- Kawartha Nordic Ski Club Board Member
- Peterborough District Health Counsel Board Member
- Big Brothers Board Member
- By Your Side Fund Raising – Peterborough Regional Health Centre