Prior to joining LLF Lawyers, Le had over ten years of experience at an international law firm, practicing in the areas of financing, business acquisitions, and corporate restructurings.
Now a member of our business & not-for-profit team, Le provides legal advice to corporate and institutional lender clients on a wide range of business-related topics.
To make an appointment with Le, please contact her directly.
- Partner at LLF Lawyers LLP (2013-present)
- Associate at Dentons Canada LLP (formerly Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP) (2003-2013)
- Juris Doctor, Osgoode Hall Law School (2002)
- Bachelor of Environmental Studies, York University (1998)
Professional Associations and Designations
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Peterborough Law Association
- Canadian Bar Association, Ontario Branch
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre - Board Member
- Greater Peterborough Innovation Cluster - Board Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Mentor