A graduate of the New England School of Law, Jim's practice focuses primarily on providing advice to many local government authorities on topics involving municipal law
For his individual clients, Jim can effectively advise on a variety of topics such as land use planning, wills & estates, and residential real estate.
To make an appointment with Jim, please contact his assistant directly.
- Associate at LLF Lawyers LLP (2012 - present)
- Associate at Howell Fleming LLP (2010 - 2012)
- Juris Doctor, New England Law (2008)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons), Queens University (2004)
Professional Associations and Designations
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Peterborough Law Association
- Canadian Bar Association, Ontario Branch
- Greater Peterborough Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Group – Committee Co-Chair
- Sir Sandford Fleming College – KTTC Campaign Division Committee Member
- Peterborough Sales & Ad Club - Member