Chris began his legal career in 1997 practicing commercial litigation at one of Vancouver’s premier boutique litigation firms. Now living in Peterborough and admitted to the Bar of Ontario, Chris leads the firm’s employment & labour and general litigation practices. A significant portion of Chris' practice relates to construction litigation, including construction lien matters.
Chris is experienced with alternative dispute resolution, and can assist clients in pursuing options such as arbitration or mediation.
To make an appointment with Chris, please contact his assistant directly.
- Partner at LLF Lawyers LLP (2015 – present)
- Associate at LLF Lawyers LLP (2011 – 2014)
- CEO & General Counsel, EasyReview Technologies Inc. (2008-2011)
- CTO & Associate Counsel, Prevue HR Systems Inc. (2002-2008)
- Associate at Taylor Jordan Chafetz (1997-2001)
- Ontario (2011)
- British Columbia (1997)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Victoria (1996)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons Finance), University of British Columbia (1993)
Professional Associations and Designations
- Osgoode Hall Law School - Certificate in Construction Law
- Law Society of Ontario
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Peterborough Law Association
- Canadian Bar Association, Ontario Branch
- Human Resource Professionals Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Employment Planning & Counselling Peterborough - Board Chair
- Trent Child Care - Board President