Karen brings over 20 years of experience to our wills, estates, and wealth management team. Karen’s practice focuses exclusively on personal planning and estate matters.
Karen provides her clients with knowledge, experience and compassion to provide comfort in dealing with what can often be stressful legal issues.
To make an appointment with Karen please contact her assistant directly.
- Associate at LLF Lawyers LLP (1993 - present)
- Associate at Blake, Cassels & Graydon (1990 - 1993)
- Associate at Perry and Outerbridge (1988 - 1990)
- Bachelor of Laws, Queen's University (1986)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons), Trent University (1983)
Professional Associations and Designations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Peterborough Law Association
- Trent University Athletics Campaign - Cabinet Member
- Trent University Committee on Athletics - Alumni and Community Representative
- Trent University Senate - Member
- St. Catherine School and Chemong Public School - Parent Volunteer
- Kawartha Spelling Bee - Judge