Joe brings a broad range of experience to his clients, having worked in the areas of business law and real estate.
Joe’s practice focuses on providing advice to clients on business law, with a particular focus on not-for-profit organizations, and the purchase and sale of residential and recreational real estate.
- Associate at LLF Lawyers LLP (2012 - present)
- Associate at Howell Fleming LLP (2007- 2012)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Windsor (2006)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Ottawa (2001)
Professional Associations and Designations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Peterborough Law Association
- Market Hall Performing Arts Centre - President
- Greater Peterborough Chamber of Commerce - Past President
- Peterborough Law Association – Past President
- Down Syndrome Association of Peterborough - Past Chair
- Friends of the Peterborough Family Resource Centre - Board Member
- Dalhousie Youth Support Services - Former Board Member
- Sales and Ad Club of Peterborough - Past President