Bob heads our municipal law team, having provided advice to local municipal organizations for more than 35 years. At one time or another, Bob has acted on behalf of nearly every township in the Peterborough area.
For his individual and business clients, Bob has extensive experience in land use planning and development, residential real estate, and wills & estates matters.
To make an appointment with Bob, please contact one of his assistants directly.
- Counsel at LLF Lawyers LLP (2012 - present)
- Partner at Howell Fleming LLP (1978 - 2012)
- Associate at Howell Fleming LLP (1975-1978)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Ottawa (1973)
- Bachelor of Arts, Trent University (1970)
Professional Associations and Designations
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Peterborough Law Association
- Canadian Bar Association, Ontario Branch
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Certificate, University of Windsor
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Children's Aid Society
- The Parkinson's Foundation
- United Way of Peterborough