Scott articled at regulatory private non-profit organisation in Toronto where he was exposed to construction and administrative law. While there he successfully handled a number of matters as plaintiff, defendant, and regulatory respondent.
Scott has a passion for a wide variety of legal issues from the environmental to construction matters.
Scott's practise is focused on general litigation and finding client tailored solutions to all types of problems.
- Tarion Warranty Corporation, Student-at-Law (2015-2016)
- Lake Ontario Waterkeeper – Toronto, ON (2014)
- Community Legal Aid – Windsor, ON
- Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office – Detroit, MI
- Juris Doctor, University of Windsor, Faculty of Law (2015)
- Juris Doctor, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law (2015)
- Master in International Public Policy, Balsillie School of International Affairs (Wilfrid Laurier) (2011)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Queens University (2010)
Professional Associations and Designations
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Peterborough Law Association
- Advocates Society
- Voice for Justice (Detroit, MI) – Committee Member
- University of Windsor Environmental Law Society - President