Joe brings a broad range of experience to his clients, having worked in the areas of litigation, business law and real estate.
Joe’s practice now involves providing advice to clients on business law, with a particular focus on not-for-profit organizations. Joe also assists our municipal law team by appearing on behalf of clients at hearings before the Ontario Municipal Board. For his individual clients, Joe can assist with the purchase and sale of residential and recreational real estate.
To make an appointment with Joe, please contact his assistant directly.
- Associate at LLF Lawyers LLP (2012 - present)
- Associate at Howell Fleming LLP (2007- 2012)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Windsor (2006)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Ottawa (2001)
Professional Associations and Designations
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Peterborough Law Association
- Greater Peterborough Chamber of Commerce - Board Member
- Peterborough Law Association – President
- Down Syndrome Association of Peterborough - Past Chair
- Friends of the Peterborough Family Resource Centre - Board Member
- Dalhousie Youth Support Services - Board Member
- Sales and Ad Club of Peterborough - Board Member