Garry provides his clients with over 40 years of experience and knowledge regarding a wide range of legal topics. Garry’s current practice focuses on business law, residential real estate, and wills & estates matters.
Garry’s long-standing commitment to Peterborough is evident in his many community involvement activities.
To make an appointment with Garry, please contact his assistant directly.
- Counsel at LLF Lawyers LLP (2012 - present)
- Partner at Howell Fleming LLP (1972 - 2012)
- Associate at Howell Fleming LLP (1967 - 1972)
- Bachelor of Laws, Osgoode Hall Law School (1966)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Industrial Engineering), University of Toronto (1963)
Professional Associations and Designations
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Peterborough Law Association
- Canadian Bar Association, Ontario Branch
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Certificate, University of Windsor
- Luke Four - Board Member
- Peterborough Foundation - Board Member
- Kawartha Participation Projects - Former Secretary and Board Member
- Otonabee Minor Hockey - Former Board Member
- Quaker Park Tennis Club - Former President and Board Member
- Peterborough Golf and Country Club - Former President and Board Member
- Peterborough Green-Up - Former Board Member
- Past involvement with:
- Kiwanis Club
- Peterborough Estate Planning Council