We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
SENIOR CORPORATE/COMMERCIAL LAW CLERK
LLF LAWYERS LLP seeks a dynamic, energetic Corporate/Commercial Law Clerk.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five (5) years experience and be able to handle corporate/commercial transactions from start to finish, including drafting documents and correspondence, billing and reporting.
This role will include (but will not be limited to):
- Preparing, maintaining and reviewing organizational charts, corporate records, ledgers and registers, and taking appropriate rectification steps;
- Drafting documents to implement incorporations, organizations, amalgamations, annual proceedings, dissolutions, revivals and business names;
- Drafting share conditions and documents pertaining to corporate reorganizations, financings, share and asset purchase transactions; and
- Conducting corporate and securities searches and analyzing filings.
The successful candidate must have the following skill set:
- An ability to work independently, accurately and efficiently on multiple files simultaneously;
- Ability to discern priority of assigned tasks and to act accordingly;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in Office 365, Fast Company and PCLaw; and
- Knowledge of relevant legal procedures, statutes and regulations with exposure to: share conditions, reorganization transactions, corporate due diligence and merger/acquisition transactions.
While we appreciate hearing from all interested candidates, only those whose background and experience match our requirements will be contacted.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to Cindy Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. on Friday, June 8, 2018.
All Applications treated confidentially. While we appreciate all applications, we can only contact those individuals selected for interview.
We are committed to providing accommodation for persons with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided as part of our hiring process (if accommodation is required, Applicants are requested to make their needs known in advance).