We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
SENIOR REAL ESTATE LAW CLERK
LLF LAWYERS LLP seeks a dynamic, energetic Real Estate Law Clerk with a minimum of five years experience.
The ideal candidate will be able to handle commercial and residential real estate transactions from start to finish, including drafting documents and correspondence, billing and reporting. Experience working with builders and developers is an asset.
The successful candidate must have the following skill set:
- An ability to work independently, accurately and efficiently on multiple files simultaneously;
- Ability to discern priority of assigned tasks and to act accordingly;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in Office 365, Conveyancer, Teraview/E-Reg and PCLaw;
- Experience with corporate law and/or municipal law is an asset.
Please submit your resume and letter of application via email to Emily Whetung MacInnes at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 15th, 2018.
All Applications treated confidentially. While we appreciate all applications, we can only contact those individuals selected for interview.
We are committed to providing accommodation for persons with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided as part of our hiring process (if accommodation is required, Applicants are requested to make their needs known in advance).