Jane brings over 35 years of legal experience to the benefit of her clients, and is knowledgeable about a broad range of legal topics.
A seasoned litigator, Jane’s practice focuses on family law and estate litigation matters. She is equally comfortable pursuing a matter before the courts as she is proceeding with some form of alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation or arbitration.
To make an appointment with Jane please contact her assistant directly.
- Counsel at LLF Lawyers LLP (2012 - present)
- Partner at Howell Fleming LLP (1993 - 2012)
- Associate at Howell Fleming LLP (1989 - 1993)
- Associate at Laxton, Glass & Swartz (1980 - 1989)
- Clerk to the High Court of Justice (1978-1979)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Toronto (1976)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Economics and
Geography, McMaster University (1971)
Professional Associations and Designations
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Peterborough Law Association - Past President
- Canadian Bar Association, Ontario Branch
- Peterborough Implementation Committee for the Unified Family Court
- Peterborough Youth Services - Board Member