Marie specializes in the areas of trust, estate planning and estate administration. Marie works closely with each client, taking into consideration specific needs, family composition and dynamics. Marie helps her clients make the difficult but important decisions to care for themselves and their family.
Marie brings to her practice and client service the added risk management that comes from her previous litigation experience.
To make an appointment with Marie, please contact her assistant directly.
- Associate, LLF Lawyers LLP (2019 - present)
- Associate, Carroll Heyd Chown LLP (2014-2019)
- Associate, Rogers Partners LLP (2008 - 2012)
- Articling Student, Rogers Partners LLP (2007- 2008)
- Bachelor of Laws, Osgoode Hall Law School (2007)
- Baccalaureate in Social Sciences (Hons in Criminology), University of Ottawa (2004)
- Law Society of Ontario
- Peterborough Law Association
- Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP), Affiliate Member
- Camp Kawartha, Board Member
- Hospice Peterborough, Board Member