Prior to joining LLF Lawyers LLP as an Articling Student, and then as an Associate, Jesse gained valuable knowledge from his work at the Western University Faculty of Law. This experience allows Jesse to bring an energetic and emphatic approach to his clients' needs.
To make an appointment with Jesse please contact one of our Receptionists.
- Associate, LLF Lawyers LLP (2018- present)
- Articling Student, LLF Lawyers LLP (2017 – 2018)
- Case Worker, Community Legal Aid, Western University Faculty of Law (Jan 2017 - April 2017)
- Research Assistant, focused on Trusts & Charities and related tax issues, Western University Faculty of Law (Summer 2016)
- Juris Doctor, Dean's Honours List (2014-2015), Western University Faculty of Law (2017)
- Bachelor of Arts, (Hons, Criminal Justice & Public Policy, Dean's Honours List (5 Semesters), University of Guelph (2014)
- Law Society of Ontario
- Peterborough Law Association
- Western University Faculty of Law, Yearbook Committee - Chair
- Club Markham Soccer League - Assistant Soccer Coach
- Western University Faculty of Law Rugby Club - Player